What is mfc100.dll ?
MFC100.dll file is Dynamic-link Library. it is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2012 and it is created by Microsoft Corporation. MFC100.dll stands for Microsoft Foundation Classes Library, which is applied as an extension of C++ programming language while making an application by using Visual C++. For making application in Microsoft Windows Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC) is act as aapplication framework. MFC supplies C++ code for controlling and managing windows, dialog boxes and menus, storing collections of data objects, performing basic input/output etc.
The common mfc100.dll errors are given below
- “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mfc100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
- “The file mfc100.dll is missing.”
- “Mfc100.dll Not Found”
- “Cannot find [PATH]\mfc100.dll.”
- “This application failed to start because mfc100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\mfc100.dll.”
- “Cannot register mfc100.dll.”
- “Mfc100.dll Access Violation.”
When mfc100.dll error occurs?
Such types of dll errors occuring while we startup computer , application startup, or when we want to use a specific functionality of our program
More possible causes of mfc100.dll errors
- Invalid or corrupt mfc100.dll registry entry.
- Virous and malware.
- Hardware failure.
- Mfc100.dll file uninstalled by other program.
- Incorrect modification on Windows registry
[button-blue url=”http://www.codescoder.com/dll-error/binkw32_dll/” target=”_self” position=”right”]Next Post[/button-blue]