What is D3dx11_43.dll file?
D3dx11_43.dll file is known as dynamic link library file and this file is a part of Microsoft DirectX module for Windows® given by Microsoft for the Windows Operating System.Microsoft DirectX provides capabilities to control the tasks related to multimedia i.e video and game, on Microsoft platforms.That’s why D3dx11_43.dll file is used by games like Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age 2.
What is D3dx11_43.dll Error Messages?
The d3dx11_43.dll is a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file which is used to control Diretx3D 10.1 Extensions for games like Need For Speed, FEAR 3, Dragon Age 2, darksiders 2, sleeping dogs and Battlefield 4. D3dx11_43.dll error is occurs when some issue appear in Microsoft DirectX. Generally these issues are appear when a game or other software application is started.
The common mfc100.dll errors are given below
- D3dx11_43.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start becaused3dx11_43.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- D3dx11_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
- File d3dx11_43.dll not found.
- The program can’t start because d3dx11_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Cannot find [PATH]d3dx11_43.dll.
- The file d3dx11_43.dll is missing.
When d3dx11_43.dll errors occur?
Generally d3dx11_43.dll errors are appeared during the installation of realistic three-dimensional (3-D) graphics software program like video games etc.
More Possible Causes of d3dx11_43.dll errors
- The corruption or removal of xmltokDLL file.
- A registry problem.
- viruses or malware.
- At the time of computer startup.
- During program startup, or when trying to use a specific functionality of a program.
- Extracting Restore the d3dx11_43.dll file from the latest DirectX software package(link for latest DirectX version: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35).In case if latest DirectX version doesn’t fix the d3dx11_43.dll error in this situation check for the copy of DirectX installation program that is provided by the software developers or game developer as a part of your game or application DVD or CD.
- Another way to fix d3dx11_43.dll error by uninstalling the software application or game and then reinstall it again. Actually some time installation is not successfully completed or when some of it functionality is not installed properly, in this situation these errors appear.
- Actually directX can handle display and audio video-cards of computer. So update the video card drivers for your computer.